Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Diary 1/10/12

Looking at seed catalog with an idea of streamlining my orders.  I really like High Mowing Seed Co. as I think they have not sold out to the big seed companies, and are a small American business trying to do the right thing.  There seeds are organic as well. I will still have some favorites to buy from Territorial Seed Co. right here in Oregon, and good ole Burpee Seed Co. which sells the hybrids we can't seem to find better varieties of. I will buy less of all of them and all fresh seed, as it seems seeds from some of these companies have a one year shelf life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...