Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diary 1/26/12

I am having computer problems.  The tech says it is my problem, not the satellite connection, so may have to haul tower down to local guy to look over.  I can once in awhile get to email, but can't open certain files or respond in any way.  So, if I am missing for awhile, that is why.  Garden Girl has left for awhile and though I miss her, I will get lots done in her absence.  Started turning bed for peas yesterday.  Have plenty of that to do as rototiller doesn't work well in greenhouses and the worms are glad it doesn't.  Not going to try to add a picture because it may not work.  Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...