Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Diary 6/9/15

When you wake up to lightning at 4:00 AM, it could be a long day. Luckily there was rain with many of the strikes. We had nothing hit close. I saw one bolt, but I have learned that may mean it is 30-40 miles away, especially when the thunder comes so far behind the lightning. I am sure there will be some fires show up tomorrow as the storm clears out. Still some thunder and navy blue skies out there for tonight. Hoping it heads up the Cascades.
Despite the dry weather and no snow pack, this local Douglas Fir tree looks like it has good new growth at the tips( the lighter green ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...