Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Diary 6/8/15

The apple trees are loaded. We have a good setting of plums, too. I think the cherries are not happy with the dry and hot weather. Hope we can pick some in the valley soon.  Northern Oregon Coast range or Washington would have better ones...wish I could get away. Have wwoofers coming soon, thank goodness. Meanwhile I have tons of grass to pull out of the berries. At least it pulls easy. I will set up more irrigation tomorrow. Today was a little rough on things with record setting temperatures like 100 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...