Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Diary 6/11/15

I have a new mantra, "clip the blackberries". I think if something catastrophic happened, and we were all swept away, blackberries would take over this place. If I don't clip them, dig them, or burn them, they will do so while I am still here. So I have vowed to clip some blackberry canes everyday until I have eliminated some of the ones encroaching into my space. The rest of the world is on its own. The other activity of this sort I have been engaging in daily is removing bur chervil plants when I see them. They have little round stickers that get all over your socks and if they get into the washer, they are distriibuted throughout your laundry, but often on the elastic of underwear. Devil weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...