Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Baby Robins: Diary 6/29/15

The end of June? How can it be. Life is zooming by. Another hot day with several more on their way and this is only June! I have these baby robins just inside the door of the greenhouse, at eye level, in one of the fig trees. They are growing fast now. During the heat of the day, I hang a sprayer nearby, not where they would get wet, but offer them some cooling. They are simply adorable. I try not to disturb them, and the mom is happy to have the greenhouse to hunt bugs in, so we are getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...