Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Diary 6/1/14

JUNE! The days are definitely getting longer, three weeks to the longest day. I can see by how quickly everything is growing. Hoping for summer rains to quell the thirst of the forest against fire danger. Last year we did have a few and it saved us from fires being as wide spread, though still a major one on the ridge. Meanwhile here, the grass is getting high enough to hay. The baby corn is loving the weather. It received its first watering yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...