Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Diary 6/17/14

Our fish in the pond are very tame. Maybe a little too tame for their own good. They come right to shore for worms. We noticed that we have less bass as time goes by due to a local Blue Heron and who knows how many other predators or sneaky fishermen. The blue gill population is up and there are several babies of smaller sizes that have run the gauntlet of living through bass eating them. There are still our original big bass in there. They came out of their ambush hiding places to have a chunk of worm. We may have to haul water or put a generator on our non-powered well at the pond site so that the water level stays up sufficiently for them to survive. Looking at one of our driest summers ever...

Two spots on the inside of my lens that I am not sure what to do about~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...