Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Diary 6/19/14

It clouded up this evening as if we were about to have a serious thunderstorm. They said nothing about it on the news, so it was surprising. The wind came up, the sky darkened, and I even saw what looked like verga, the rain that doesn't reach the ground far off. It never smelled like rain.
Well, after a pink sunset, the clouds are now dissipating and looks like it will be clear by nightfall. The air is so dry. The soil, trees, and everything around is parched and we are only halfway through June. No wonder we are working on fire breaks and intent to make sure our fire tanks are full...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...