Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Diary 6/3/14

Busy day tying up loose ends, but everywhere there are more! Looks like this time the grass that is mowed will not be back, but dry down for the summer. Spring flowers are finishing up and summer bulbs are up and making flower buds. This is when my garden in the yard needs a big make-over as the poppies and the peonies are finished blooming and look like a mess. In one corner of the oldest greenhouse, the one I am ignoring, this calla lily waited for my attention. I may have to move it to one of the greenhouses I am taking care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...