Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Diary 6/2/14

The powers that be, I suppose the state had declared fire season in our county. That is early. With a dry winter, little or no snow pack, and Spring rains, all the signs point to a dangerous situation. Around here the grass is five feet tall. In the wild places no one is going to mow it, one of the few arguments for range cattle. The ground is parched with no run off and low water tables. Global warming may not be the problem as much as global drying.
crazy lush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...