Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Diary 12/9/11

Collected greenery from along the fence line and road for annual wreath making workshop here on Sunday.  Cheryl pitched in to gather. We clipped some Douglas Fir, White Fir and Cedar.  Pat and Ada brought me lots of variegated holly, and Juliette will bring some green holly on Sunday. Others will bring this and that. We have a good bin of ribbon, so we are good to go. If any of you followers are in So. OR, you know you are welcome :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...