Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Diary 12/16/11


The Paper White Narcissus I forced are starting to bloom.  I moved the planter into the bathroom where it is cooler and the flower show will last much longer. They smell sooo sweet! I am forcing a pot of tulips also, but they are just poking up.  It is always a welcome sight and a fun project.  Then when the bulbs are finished blooming, I plant them in the flower bed outside.  They are puny the first year, but then come back the following year with nice blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...