Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Diary 12/1/11


Cold, clear nights and sunny days are the current weather trend.  It will continue with this high pressure over us that is sending other storms to the Midwest and Santa Ana winds to L.A.   Denver was 21 and snowing, very small, dry flakes. It is a changeable time of the year.  I even saw a rainbow yesterday. So enjoying this for now as I am sure we will see plenty of wet weather soon. Meanwhile a dry winter greenhouse is happier than a wet one where fungus thrives. Still picking this and that.  Less vegetation because of frost so tomato plants may lack the necessary foliage to survive too many more cold nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...