Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Diary 12/15/11

No snow, and really not much moisture, so back to dry until?, so not sure when the high pressure pattern will change enough to let a storm through that has any significant moisture with it. Last fresh salsa of the year.  One more slicing tomato for a last BLT or burger and I am out of tomatoes until next July, boo hoo. Some greens to eat and a couple cabbages.  Plenty of onions around the edges of the greenhouses and many outside if they haven't frozen.  They seem firm, but fully stuck in the frozen ground.  Some broccoli and cauliflowers that will come on as the day length increases in January February. Eating canned beans and peaches for dinner tonight, frozen corn last night. 'Tis the season to pop jar lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...