Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Wild Kitten Taming: Diary 9/28/15

I am getting closer and closer to the wild kittens. I have fed them by hand twice. It was salmon and though I want to befriend these guys, I can't be serving salmon every day! I am working on moving my hands while they are eating. I touched the black one once. The striped one is super curious about me, but I still haven't touched her/him. I left my hand on their bowl at dinner tonight. They are so nervous, but little
by little I will move my hand until I touch them while they eat. After that, I think it will go much more quickly. They are starting to meet me when I come out and know my whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...