Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Diary 9/27/15

Spent the weekend with Garden Girl. She has been attending kindergarten, so we have not seen as much of each other lately. Also, she is moving out of the area. So, I wanted to spend some time with her. We did all our favorite things including sugar cookies(I !/2'd the sugar and they were still good)and laughing alot. We did some harvesting in the greenhouse. Well, I was harvesting and she was trying to resuscitate
a dead lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...