Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Diary 10/4/15

So I have successfully self-published my novel called The Gardener's Daughter. It has been an adventure. If you want an easy read story full of gardening facts, Georgian period in England references, and a hint of romance with only a suggestion of sex, this might be a good fit for you. It has a sequel which I hope to have out by next March. Let my marketing plan begin! Meanwhile, still waiting for rain. Lots of promising cloud action yesterday, but no, no rain~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...