Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Diary 12/29/14

Woke up to slushy snow plopping off the roof. The snow level is just above us and coming down with arctic blast due in tonight. Have faucets to cover and water lines to drain before temperatures hit teens tonight. Good day to hunker down, do some writing, and start to put away the Santas :(. Think of New Year's resolutions and hoping for resolution on some matters in 2015 as well as new adventures yet to be thought of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...