Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Diary 9/9/14

Have been blessed with a visit from a 2006 wwoofer who worked on the farm for the full season that year. She has gone on to do some amazing garden related activities including a 7 day market made up of produce from 40 farms in the New Orleans area. She also ran a composting business using restaurant debris. Amazing! I want to take some credit for introducing her to farming, but I have a feeling that might be overstepping any credit due! Now she is off to SE Asia, hoping to end up at an avocado farm. Great to see her and catch up after 8 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...