Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Diary 9/14/14

Pictures of pretty clouds at sunset? No. Pictures of smoke billowing out of the Rogue Valley, on the right from the new fire by Grants Pass, and on the right from the continuously stubborn Happy Camp fire which gains thousands of burned acres everyday. It is so dry that even banging two rocks together is dangerous. There is a slight chance of rain toward the end of the week and everyone here has their fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...