Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 22, 2014

9/22/14

The rain dance is finally going to pay off with a good soaker due this Wednesday. For now, it is still dry and oppressively hot.
 It was a record breaking 100 in Medford yesterday and pretty hot this afternoon. Hard to imagine only 70 degrees for Friday. Wet will be good! Meanwhile canned the last of the pears I traded plums for, and made a little jar of peaches from our white peach tree. Steaming plums, and there are still lots more to pick. I will let the rain thin the really ripe ones off and see what is left, plenty I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...