Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diary 3/4/14

I have violets that have naturalized all over the lawns and around the chicken pen. They are so sweet and smell delightful especially the large groups of them. I have five different colors and then a later one with purplish leaves. The buds on the plum trees are swelling. It is three weeks early. I am not sure there is a normal anymore, so whatever. I also saw some swallows over the weekend and vultures today. So signs from here are an early Spring. Just hope it doesn't tease us and then rain and stay cold for all of April. Ah well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...