Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Diary 3/13/14

Sorry, there has been a lull, but I made an escape to the Sonoran desert. Warm and dry there. Learned so much about the ancient Hohokam culture in serendipitous manner. Not all planned, but it worked out that we were in the right place at the right time for state park programs including this sweet woman showing us her basket making skills.The materials were bear grass and then yucca for the twinning. I will be posting some AZ pictures for a few days as it was a wonderful visit with lots of animal, vegetable, and mineral sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...