Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Diary 3/28/14

It has been raining, raining, raining. I feel sorry for the children and the parents who have this time off for Spring Break. It has been dismal.
The ground is so saturated now that the night crawlers are out of the ground for air. At first they build little shelters over their holes, and then I have even seen where they have whole leaves over the small holes they come up to the surface through. But as the rain continues, I guess they get flooded out and have to evacuate. We need the rain, so I am not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...