Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Diary 3/18/14

One last southwest post. Still recovering from all the sights and sounds of the area. It was so different and had a unique old west beauty to it...These are three views of an old cattle ranch in Oracle, AZ, the Konnally Ranch, The basket on the table straight ahead on the table was full of pressed local wildflowers. The bed and breakfast where we stayed had a pile of them, also. They were my kind of people! I am busy pressing and getting ready to do my own laminating of local flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...