Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Diary 9/8

.4 inches of rain overnight.  Everything has received a good drink.  I hope that brings up any weed prouts in the areas we have tilled and are ready to plant with cover crop for winter.  If the weeds appear, we can till again and eliminate all of them in one fell swoop (sp?).  Greens are coming on strong.  They like the change.  Busy busy canning schedule ahead.  I saw one gal's blog had her canning completion list in her side bar.  Oregon Cottage, I believe. There are sooo many good garden blogs out there. It is like going on a tour. Cheap thrills for this here farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...