Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diary 9/16

Have to get out there this AM and get picking before the showers and then rain hits. Green beans, strawberries, and corn are not under cover, so they are the first priorities.  The tomatoes in the greenhouse will split if they are fully ripe, so I will get them picked for tomorrow also.  I look forward to the automatic irrigation.  Sounds like it will only rain through the weekend and then clear up and be in the upper 70's for next week.  Should be perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...