Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Diary 9/25

This time of year, it is hard to get everything that could be harvested collected.  I see grey squirrels scurrying to and fro with the same intent, and I have great empathy for them.  I, too, am hurrying to get all that I can processed and made use of before the next rain and subsequent frost.  It is a manic event.  Today it was strawberries and dilly beans.  Yesterday it was tomatoes and raspberries.  Tomorrow it will be blackberries and? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...