Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Diary 9/10


Only strawberries were massacred in the filming of these children.  The water play at the end of their greenhouse visit helped, but not entirely.  Good times. Canning, canning, and yes, more canning. It always feels so great lining the jars up on the pantry shelves.  14 more peaches and 13 tomatoes today.  Hope to make some salsa and do some more peaches tomorrow.  Serious jar organization including some donated by the neighbor for the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...