Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Diary 5/21/15

The greenhouse is slowly coming together. This is the one I am turning into more of a come and hang out and enjoy greenhouse rather than just for food. I have a table at one end with double shade cloth over it. I am working on a water feature at that end, also. I planted one rose bush and it is doing great, so I may add another. Meanwhile the more productive greenhouse is almost planted and 2/3s weeded. I hope everyone has a safe weekend and at some point in the few days thinks of those who gave their lives for virtues they believed in. I just wish we didn't have to have wars~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...