Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Diary 5/6/15

I have been sooo busy with the Wildflower Show preparations. We have met with a myriad of regulations and permitting we never had to deal with before.
Fendler's Waterleaf
A sign of the times and liabilities. Also received permission to gather the flowers from the powers that be, but failed to ever ask before. No homemade cookies this year, for example. I understand. No one wants to get sick. It's just sad it has come to this. I will start gathering specimens with Cheryl tomorrow. The hunt is fun, the discovery is thrilling, and the enormous chore of getting them to the show in good condition begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...