Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Diary 4/9/15

On the Rogue again, yep, got to go fishing. Didn't get a bite. but it was so lovely and the weather was perfect for it. The water level is at 800 cfs(cubic feet per second). That is the level of the lower river in Fall right before rains begin. It is that low because they have trying to get Lost Creek Lake filled which they kept down for run-off flood control. With almost no snow pack, they have nothing to worry about except getting the reservoir filled

  in case they need the water for young fish this coming fall. The low water level made some place difficult to navigate a drift boat through~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...