Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Diary 4/25/15

Last bit of showers today and then clearing off with a high in the 80's for us here by Tuesday. I will plant some beans in honor of the high temps in hopes the soil will be warm enough to ward off frosts in the future. The greenhouse gives me that extra few weeks ahead of the great outdoors. Other than asparagus, we are eating kale, lettuce, broccoli, and old green onions out of the garden. Not much luck with spinach and I really miss it. I can try one more time, but it is getting late and it doesn't like long days or warm temperatures. There is always fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...