Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Diary 4/7/15

It has rained much of the day. I am getting to love the rain and appreciating every drop. With severe drought to the south and east of us, and we ourselves on the verge of a season with little or almost no snow pack, I am loving these days that reflect what should be happening this time of year, not the dry, sunny high 60 degree days we had in between. Worked in the greenhouse, weeding and loading planters for transplanting tomatoes in ten days...Making plans for underground netting and screens, brick walls, and other fortification against gophers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...