Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Milo Fire from Trail: Diary 7/31/15

So a fire started 20 miles away as a crow might fly. It put up this incredible pyrocumulus cloud from the heat from a vast area burning. It is so hot and dry, the fire which started as a guy mowing dry grass, will be devastation. It will come back, but not the same and not for a long time. As you can see, I am humble human when it comes to talking about wildfires. Now it is just smoky and I can only imagine from my own experience here 13 years ago, what folks are going through. My thoughts are with them~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...