Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Huckleberries! Diary 7/15/15

So, it was not a rumor. There were berries at 4000' level on July 14th. At first we were so excited, we picked right by the road, but I think others had as well. Then we took a side road and found a nice patch. Unfortunately, we didn't get to the berries until 3:30 and only picked until 5:30 thinking we better head home. Next time, we will start on the other road and get there sooner, hopefully next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...