Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Diary 7/14/15

A trip to the top of the mountain only makes me want to go again. I might this afternoon because we heard a rumor that there are huckleberries ripe! In July??? Well anyway, it will be an adventure if I do get away from farm chores...More weeding to do to reveal the few raspberry plants I plan to take care of. Letting two old rows go. Have only the post to take out and then a mowing and one would never know there had been a raspberry patch there years before~ Maybe some stragglers will come up now and again to remind me of old farming days, but for now, I am de-stressed by eliminating what I cannot take care of~
one of the surviving raspberry rows

wildflowers in the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...