Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Diary 11/29/14

One more day of November! That went by quickly. It is soggy out in the fields. There is standing water everywhere as we received another 1.7 inches of liquid sunshine yesterday. Still mild temperature with snow barely at the very top peaks only. Afraid it will be a repeat of last year if El Nino sets up a wet, but warm storm track. Nothing to do about it, but I do love the snow. Meanwhile more and more mushrooms showing up. Nothing I know to be edible, but still fun to spot them and take a picture. Never seen so many different kinds dotting the woods every step you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...