Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Diary 10/7/14

The little black figs are finally ready. So far the foxes haven't discovered them. Instead, they have been concentrating on the one yellow fig tree. The black figs are delicious partly because they have been underwatered and thus seem to have forced more sugar into their fruits, attempting to make seeds. The only problem is that their leaves are super scratchy and keep giving me hives if I rub against them very much~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...