Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Diary 10/11/14

This has certainly been wildlife week here at the farm. Yesterday I saw an owl, pretty good sized one, in the dead, broken topped, leaning tree on the right in this picture. Of course he wasn't there waiting for me today when I came with my camera, but you get the idea.  Rain and cool temperatures due in a couple days, that will really change things around here. Trying to get cover crop planted, tractors winterized, and the last of the tomatoes canned before they start cracking and getting black spots. It is high time for all this, overdue~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...