Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Dairy 4/28/14

Heading into some record breaking hot temperatures over the next few days. The grass is getting so tall. We bought a new weed eater, small enough I can run it, oh boy!
Comfrey
 Eventually when we weed eat it dries up and doesn't come back. Hope it is this next time, but I also hope for more rain. Most of the lakes around here never filled this winter and some are only half full and usually used for irrigation in the valley. They are already talking water rationing in town and it is really drastic in Northern and Central California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...