Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Diary 11/23/13

The plum tree that offers shade and hawk protection to the chickens all summer has now performed its last duty by adding a new layer of bedding to their yard. Notice the leaves above our rooster, Mr Darcy's, head. They have been sent airborn by his wild back kick. The sunny afternoons, though cool, have been delightful and will last several more iving me a chance to get hoses rolled up and tools put away before all is missing under snow.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Darcy! I don't think I had ever learned his name!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...