Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Diary 11/21/13

While picking the last of the tomatoes yesterday, I found this cauliflower! I forgot I planted cauliflower and I had given up on them because the gopher made off with several of the young plants. This one survived and was a great surprise yesterday. My favorite cauliflower recipe is just to steam the florets and add a cheese sauce. I have eaten mashed cauliflower that a Paleo diet fan prepared, it was interesting if not quite like potatoes and a lump of butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...