Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Diary 3/2/15

Planted 50 new TriStar strawberry plants yesterday in the newly cleaned up bed. Also stuck in some Romaine lettuce and broccoli since mine were just poking the first leaves out of the soil. Snow peas are up, so all is on schedule. So nice to go into cleaned up greenhouses, thanks to those wonderful wwoofers who have moved on to a winery in Washington :(. Southern sojourn for me. Will post if I can.
This guy came out to noisily announce a nice day. Watch out for bass, buddy.
Shoulder getting better everyday, but still stiff at times. More nice weather ahead, so plums will continue to bloom, but with 24 degree nights, don't know how many fruits can actually set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...