Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Diary 3/15/15

Went down to Elk Creek a day ago and was pleasantly surprised to spot a new beach on the corner.
It looks like as the water goes down, more and more sand will be exposed. Hopefully there will still be some water flowing. The creek looks like it might at the end of May rather than the middle of March. We did get .8 inch last night, but then it is clearing and due to go back to sunny weather for the rest of the week. Summer has the chance of being the driest ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...