Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Diary 2/27/14

Blacktail lawn mower
February is whizzing by. Soon it will be March and then in three weeks it will be Spring! Our chance for a decent snow pack is passing. Now we can only hope we get some summer rains and that the reservoirs fill as much as possible with late rains. With the rain we received earlier in the month, bulbs are up and the grass is growing finally. My cover crops still look sad due to the hard freeze and drought, but even they are growing into a green mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...