Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Diary 2/2/14

Ground Hog Day! Phil would say 6 more weeks of winter if he lived here. It was sunny without fog this morning. It is going to get very cold during the week. Well, not by Minnesota standards, but for here. 14 degrees for a couple of nights means we leave the water going and I get up a couple times in the night to stoke the fire. Meanwhile in Southern Utah, it is freezing cold also. This picture thanks to our friend who lives near Kanab. Love those red rocks!

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful picture. Gorgeous rocks to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...