Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Diary 11/2/11

Garden Girl helped with chores today such as collecting the eggs.  Not sure what the peace sign is about.  We were looking at a book and there was a picture of an owl and some cactus.  I asked her "What animal is that?" Without replying, she touched the picture of the cactus with her finger and withdrew her finger saying "Ouch!". It was obvious she knew exactly what a cactus was, perhaps from personal experience.

1 comment:

  1. She gets it from her mama, I give the peace sign a lot lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...