Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Diary 12/16/13

We are lucky to live above the fog. I am so sorry for those who live in the valleys this time of year when an inversion sets in and they are stuck in freezing fog day in and day out. It is certainly depressing when you can't tell what time of day it is. I guess the weather will change starting Wednesday. For us, it is cold and clear at night and bright sun in the day. Every evening we have these wonderfully colorful sunsets, the "red skies at night, sailor's delight" kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...